Ayurverdic Shampoo Bar
This solid shampoo bar will nourish, cleanse and soothe your stressed out, dry, lifeless, itchy hair and scalp. It has a strong pepperminty, woodsy, smoky aroma.
Cleansing and conditioning. Suitable for all hair types, especially for combination, oily, dandruff, flaky or damaged hair/scalp.
How To Use
- Comb out dry hair before shampooing especially if you use styling products.
- Wet bar and lather in hands, apply lather to hair. Alternatively rub bar directly onto hair and lather well.
- Massage lather into roots and through lengths of hair. Rinse out thoroughly.
- Organic Soapnuts have been used for centuries to treat sensitive skin, eczema, hair and scalp problems.It has skin and hair softening properties, as well as a mild anti-bacterial and anti-microbial function.
- Amla is used in oil infused tonics or in powder form to provide added strength to hair roots, to add shine, encourage hair growth and addresses premature greying.
- Shikakai is very high in vitamin A, C, D, E, and K, antioxidants which are essential for healthy and rapid hair growth. They provide the hair follicles with the necessary micronutrients to help hair grow fast and healthy.
- Neem promotes shiny, healthy hair, combats dryness of scalp and fights scalp infections and dandruff.
- Cade oil is used to sooth scalp problems such as psoriasis, dandruff and eczema because of is anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties.
Country of Origin
Handmade in the UK
How to store
Keep somewhere dry away from water
Organic Soapnut, Olive Fruit Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Castor Seed Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Organic Cocoa Seed Oil, Organic Avocado Oil, Neem Leaf Powder, Shikakai Nut Powder, Amla Fruit Powder, Cade Wood Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Lavender Oil, Rosemary Oil, Peppermint Oil,
Kraft Paper Bags
Resealable Kraft Pouches
Clear Glass Jars
Clear Glass Bottles
Organic Cotton Bags*
Rice & Pasta
Beans & Pulses
|Seeds & Grains||Standard||0.65p||-||-||-|
|Herbs & Spices||Standard||0.65p||0.75p||-||-|
|Flour & Baking||Standard||0.65p||0.75||-||-|
Oils & Vinegars
Nuts & Dried Fruit
|Tea & Coffee||-||Standard||-||-||-|
Thanks for visiting the Forrist. If you want to know more about delivery, returns, bonus points or placing an order, you’ll find all the information in our FAQs.
Getting in Touch
For everything else, we’re available Monday - Friday 10am-8pm to answer your questions by phone, email, WhatsApp and online chat:
|020 7272 email@example.com||020 7272 2111|
Click & Collect / Write to Us
Forrist, 397-399 Hornsey Road, Islington, London, N19 4DX.
Alternatively, please use the contact form below. We aim to respond within 24 hours.