Rhassoul Shampoo Bar
This rhassoul shampoo bar is super rich in many minerals including iron, magnesium, potassium and sodium
Cleansing and volumising. Suitable for all hair types, especially hair prone to dryness or itchiness or just in need of a deep cleanse. Great for a hair that needs a bit of lift.
How To Use
- Comb out dry hair before shampooing especially if you use styling products.
- Wet bar and lather in hands, apply lather to hair. Alternatively rub bar directly onto hair and lather well.
- Massage lather into roots and through lengths of hair. Rinse out thoroughly.
- Rhassoul mud helps to exfoliate dead skin as well as balance sebum secretion on the skin which helps fight off dandruff. Rhassoul contains saponin, which are natural cleansing agents found in certain plant material. Rhassoul clay makes hair soft, shiny, silky and manageable and when used as a hair mask it acts as a natural conditioner to provide extra silkiness you hair deserves.
- Rosemary has been used for centuries to stimulate hair growth but also delay greying. It can counter hair loss by stimulating blood circulation in the scalp which, in turn, promotes hair growth. It's high nutritional value and anti-inflammatory properties make it an excellent ingredient for nourishing the hair follicles and soothing the scalp. Rosemary is also known to thicken hair and add shine.
Country of Origin
Handmade in the UK
How to store
Somewhere dry away from water
Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Olive Oil, Organic Almond Oil, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Apricot Kernel Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Organic Soapnut, Organic Coconut Extract, Rhassoul Lava Clay, Rosemary Leaf Oil, Lavender Oil, Cedar-wood Leaf Oil, Cypress Oil
Kraft Paper Bags
Resealable Kraft Pouches
Clear Glass Jars
Clear Glass Bottles
Organic Cotton Bags*
Rice & Pasta
Beans & Pulses
|Seeds & Grains||Standard||0.65p||-||-||-|
|Herbs & Spices||Standard||0.65p||0.75p||-||-|
|Flour & Baking||Standard||0.65p||0.75||-||-|
Oils & Vinegars
Nuts & Dried Fruit
|Tea & Coffee||-||Standard||-||-||-|
Thanks for visiting the Forrist. If you want to know more about delivery, returns, bonus points or placing an order, you’ll find all the information in our FAQs.
Getting in Touch
For everything else, we’re available Monday - Friday 10am-8pm to answer your questions by phone, email, WhatsApp and online chat:
|020 7272 firstname.lastname@example.org||020 7272 2111|
Click & Collect / Write to Us
Forrist, 397-399 Hornsey Road, Islington, London, N19 4DX.
Alternatively, please use the contact form below. We aim to respond within 24 hours.