Full of seeds and flavour, these multi-seeded bread balls are perfect to snack on. With a crunchy outer layer and a nice, warm and soft inner core.
Makes: 10 balls.
- 90 g rice or quinoa flour
- 80 g linseeds
- 50 g ground almonds
- 70 g sunflower seeds
- 40 g psyllium husk
- 2 tbsp of choice chia or hemp seeds
- tbsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp dried herbs of choice (optional)
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 350 g hot water
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- Mix well all dry ingredients in a big bowl.
- Add hot water and olive oil and mix well with a spoon or a whisk.
- Make sure everything is well combined.
- Form 10 balls of equal size using your hands.
- Place and space them on a baking tray covered with baking paper.
Bake for 50 minutes or until golden..
- Let cool completely.
- Store in the fridge for up to a week or freeze.
Thanks for the lovely recipe Cecile!