Charcoal Soap Bar
The activated charcoal soap bar is moisturising and detoxifying. It helps all skin types especially acne prone and oily skin.
Moisturising and Detoxifying. Suitable for all skin types, especially for acne prone, oily and combination skin.
How To Use
- Wet bar and lather in hands or sponge.
- Apply to wet skin, wash and rinse out.
Prolong the life of your soap by not leaving soap in a soggy soap dish, or in an area where water is constantly flowing. Allow the bar to dry in-between uses.
- Activated charcoal will help clear and refine skin by gently but super-effectively removing dirt, impurities, and oils and treating skin with complexion-boosting minerals.
- Organic shea butter has a concentration of natural vitamins and fatty acids that makes it incredibly nourishing and moisturising for skin.
- Organic avocado oil is rich in healing vitamins B, C, D, E, K and especially A. Avocado oil can help heal sun damage and age spots as well as inflammatory skin conditions like blemishes and eczema.
- Vitamin E is a great anti-oxidant that will nourish and heal your skin.
Country of Origin
Handmade in the UK
How to store
Keep somewhere dry away from water
Olive Fruit Oil, Organic Soapnuts, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Castor Seed Oil, Organic Avocado Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Cocoa Seed Butter, Activated Charcoal Powder, Vitamin E, Lavender Oil, Cedar-wood Leaf Oil
Kraft Paper Bags
Resealable Kraft Pouches
Clear Glass Jars
Clear Glass Bottles
Organic Cotton Bags*
Rice & Pasta
Beans & Pulses
|Seeds & Grains||Standard||0.65p||-||-||-|
|Herbs & Spices||Standard||0.65p||0.75p||-||-|
|Flour & Baking||Standard||0.65p||0.75||-||-|
Oils & Vinegars
Nuts & Dried Fruit
|Tea & Coffee||-||Standard||-||-||-|
Thanks for visiting the Forrist. If you want to know more about delivery, returns, bonus points or placing an order, you’ll find all the information in our FAQs.
Getting in Touch
For everything else, we’re available Monday - Friday 10am-8pm to answer your questions by phone, email, WhatsApp and online chat:
|020 7871 3822
||firstname.lastname@example.org||020 7272 2111|
Alternatively, please use the contact form below. We aim to respond within 24 hours.