Oat Milk Soap Bar
Made with gluten-free oat milk, organic calendula, organic oils and a soothing essential oil blend, this soap is perfect for skin that may need a little bit of TLC.
Soothing and nourishing. Suitable for dry, sensitive, eczema-prone, acne-prone skin. Great for fighting germs and soothing sensitive skin.
How To Use
- Wet bar and lather in hands or sponge.
- Apply to wet skin, wash and rinse out.
Prolong the life of your soap by not leaving soap in a soggy soap dish, or in an area where water is constantly flowing. Allow the bar to dry in-between uses.
- Oat milk has been used for centuries on eczema prone skin because of its soothing and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Organic calendula oil is a great gentle antiseptic, also anti-inflammatory and aids in the regeneration of healthy skin.
- Organic apricot kernel oil deeply nourishes and is packed full of helpful anti-oxidants.
- Pure cedar wood oil has great anti-inflammatory properties as well as being great at controlling oil production and fighting germs.
- Pure patchouli oil is great at healing and regenerating skin.
Country of Origin
Handmade in the UK
How to store
Somewhere dry away from water
Organic Coconut Oil, Olive Fruit Oil, Organic Almond Oil, Organic Soapnut, Gluten-Free Oat Milk, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Apricot Kernel Oil, Calendula Flower Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Cedar-wood Leaf Oil, Patchouli Leaf Oil
Kraft Paper Bags
Resealable Kraft Pouches
Clear Glass Jars
Clear Glass Bottles
Organic Cotton Bags*
Rice & Pasta
Beans & Pulses
|Seeds & Grains||Standard||0.65p||-||-||-|
|Herbs & Spices||Standard||0.65p||0.75p||-||-|
|Flour & Baking||Standard||0.65p||0.75||-||-|
Oils & Vinegars
Nuts & Dried Fruit
|Tea & Coffee||-||Standard||-||-||-|
Thanks for visiting the Forrist. If you want to know more about delivery, returns, bonus points or placing an order, you’ll find all the information in our FAQs.
Getting in Touch
For everything else, we’re available Monday - Friday 10am-8pm to answer your questions by phone, email, WhatsApp and online chat:
|020 7871 3822
||firstname.lastname@example.org||020 7272 2111|
Alternatively, please use the contact form below. We aim to respond within 24 hours.