We're giving one lucky winner the chance to amp up their sustainable living journey with our biggest ever giveaway!
One lucky winner will be treated to a whopping £200 every month for an entire year to spend in the Forrist. That’s a total of £2400 to spend on our vast selection of sustainable, organic, plant-based products. And entering couldn’t be easier, just submit a video explaining why sustainability is important to you. Post that video on Instagram using the hashtag #AYearInTheForrist and tag @forrist. We will then pick our three favourite videos based on how entertaining, informative and unique they are, and have the public decide which of the three shall be crowned the winner, so get creative!
The terms and conditions of this giveaway are as follows:
Forrist #AYearInTheForrist Giveaway Terms and Conditions 2021
- By entering the competition you are agreeing to these competition terms and conditions.
- The competition is being run by Forrist.
Eligibility to enter
- The competition is open to entrants based in the UK and Ireland. (???)
- In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
- The competition is free to enter.
How to enter
- Record a video explaining why sustainability is important to you.
- Post that video on Instagram using the hashtag #AYearInTheForrist and tag @forrist. Make sure you follow the Forrist Instagram page.
- By entering yourself in the competition, you give Forrist full permission to post and/or repurpose your video.
- The prize will be 12 monthly eGift cards of £200 to be spent at Forrist.
- 80% of the £200 can be spent only on pantry items
- Credits will not carry themselves over into the next month
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of Forrist regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- On 4th October 2021, Forrist will select 3 entrants’ videos and post them on the @forrist Instagram page. Those 3 entrants will be the finalists for the competition
- On 8th October 2021 the entrant whose video has the most likes/comments on the Forrist Instagram page will be announced as the winner
- Forrist will attempt to contact the winner via Instagram message up to three times.
- If the winner does not respond to the Instagram message notifying them of their win within 14 days of the third message, they will lose their right to the prize, and Forrist reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
- The winner will give us their first name and gives full permission for Forrist to post their name on the @forrist Instagram page and Forrist website.
Receipt of the prize
- Please allow 14 days from the first day of each month for delivery of your prize.
- Upon entering, you agree that, if you are selected as the winner, you will make a total of 12 posts on the Instagram account you used to enter the competition with.
- These posts will be made on the first of each month starting from your first payment.
- Each post will be at least 1 minute long, and will detail some of the items you’ve bought with your prize money and how you’ve been finding your experience conscious shopping with Forrist. Each post will tag @forrist and use the hashtag #AYearInTheForrist
- If these conditions are not met, Forrist reserve the right to discontinue sending your monthly prizes and cancel any pending orders.
- In entering this competition, you give Forrist full permission to post and/or repurpose your videos.
Data protection and publicity
- You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the competition being used by Forrist for the purposes of administering the competition, and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
- All entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting us at email@example.com
- The winner agrees to the release of their details to any other competition participants if requested via Forrist.
- All personal information shall be used in accordance with Forrists Privacy Notice.
Limitation of Liability
- Forrist does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the competition or being selected for a prize. Forrist does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
- Forrist reserves the right to cancel the competition or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any
disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.