Beer Shampoo Bar
This beer solid shampoo bar will promote shiny and bouncy hair with the added gentle and effective cleansing powers of bay and argile clay for all over cleaning.
Deeply cleansing and balancing. Suitable for all hair types, especially dry, sensitive and hair prone to dandruff, itchiness or flakiness.
How To Use
- Comb out dry hair before shampooing especially if you use styling products.
- Wet bar and lather in hands, apply lather to hair. Alternatively rub bar directly onto hair and lather well.
- Massage lather into roots and through lengths of hair. Rinse out thoroughly.
- Vegan chocolate stout is the beer used. Beer is a great hair conditioner, but is also good at dealing with dandruff and nourishing your hair.
- Bay laurel oil has been known for its healing qualities and also as an amazing natural moisturiser.
Country of Origin
Handmade in the UK
How to store
Keep somewhere dry away from water
Olive Fruit Oil, Organic Soapnut, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Castor Seed Oil, Organic Avocado Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Organic Cocoa Seed Butter, Vegan Beer, Argile Clay, Lavender Oil, Rosemary Oil, Bay Laurel Oil, Vitamin E
Kraft Paper Bags
Resealable Kraft Pouches
Clear Glass Jars
Clear Glass Bottles
Organic Cotton Bags*
Rice & Pasta
Beans & Pulses
|Seeds & Grains||Standard||0.65p||-||-||-|
|Herbs & Spices||Standard||0.65p||0.75p||-||-|
|Flour & Baking||Standard||0.65p||0.75||-||-|
Oils & Vinegars
Nuts & Dried Fruit
|Tea & Coffee||-||Standard||-||-||-|
Thanks for visiting the Forrist. If you want to know more about delivery, returns, bonus points or placing an order, you’ll find all the information in our FAQs.
Getting in Touch
For everything else, we’re available Monday - Friday 10am-8pm to answer your questions by phone, email, WhatsApp and online chat:
|020 7272 email@example.com||020 7272 2111|
Click & Collect / Write to Us
Forrist, 397-399 Hornsey Road, Islington, London, N19 4DX.
Alternatively, please use the contact form below. We aim to respond within 24 hours.